The Organizational Impact of True Partnerships
Background: Like many organizations, Oceanside Unified School District(OUSD) struggled to control lost work days without the benefit of a true partnership with a dedicated occupational medicine specialty practice that understood how decisions impact employers.
In 2015, OUSD leadership partnered with WorkPartners as its exclusive occupational provider to drive better outcomes and better service for both the district and its employees.
Results: Through a collaborative approach emphasizing communication that clearly aligned the philosophies of WorkPartners, OUSD, and Keenan & Associates, we have been able to collectively achieve impactful results year over year. In the first year of our partnership, Temporary Total Disability(TTD) days were reduced from 18,563 days to 11,640 days, which amounted to a 38% reduction. In the most recent fully adjudicated school year 2018/2019, the partnership was able to reduce TTD days to 2296, an 88% reduction since switching to WorkPartners.
Since the inception of the partnership, the claims severity cost has been reduced by 57% from $3,685,572 to $1,614,857.
- SAVINGS: Partnering with the right occupational medicine practice significantly impacts your organization’s lost work days, translating into significant financial gains.
- RESULTS-DRIVEN PARTNERSHIP: True to our name, a partnership requires extensive collaboration between employer, claims administrator, and medical provider in a results-driven model.
- LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIPS: The length and strength of our partnerships important to us. Trust is built over time, and we are committed to being here for the long-haul.
- REPRODUCIBLE RESULTS: The results OUSD has achieved are consistent with the results of virtually every client who commits to a partnership with WorkPartners.
- HIGHEST PATIENT SATISFACTION: Driving down the cost of business does not equate to cut corners or compromised experiences. This commitment has led to industry-leading satisfaction scores.
Experience for yourself why WorkPartners is now San Diego’s leader in occupational medicine and workers’ compensation care. Your employees and your organization deserve the benefits of the WorkPartners Experience.
Start making an impact on your organization and for your employees today with 5 simple questions:
Do you have a client that could use our help? We would be honored to earn your referral.